Application and Required Documents
The admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space available basis throughout the school year.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with the following documents:
- Three recent passport-sized, recent photographs
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of student’s passport and renewed residence visa (Iqama) for non-KSA nationals, or copy of the ID for KSA nationals
- Copy of parents’ passports (father and mother) and the renewed residence visa (Iqama) for non-KSA nationals
- Copy of vaccination card
- SABIS® medical form
- Original school reports for the past three years. For students applying to Grade 1, only the original KG2 report is required.
- For applicants transferring from outside KSA, we will require you to submit the last year’s report attested by the Ministry of Education, and KSA Cultural Attaché in the country of origin
- For applicants transferring from outside the city of Jeddah, but within KSA, we will require a leaving certificate and the last year report attested by the Ministry of Education as well as a statement of financial clearance from the previous school.
- For applicants transferring from another school in the city of Jeddah, students should only submit original reports from the last 3 years
- SABIS® Digital Platform waiver form
- Bus registration form (if school transportation is required).
Students applying to enter grades 1 and above sit for diagnostic tests as part of the admission process. Upon completion, the diagnostic tests are marked and a decision upon placement is made by the school.
For more information, please contact:
+966 (0)12 425 3333
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of AIS-Rabigh to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.